Muscle Building Tips
Looking to put on some raw size? Want your arms to rip out of that shirt? Do you need some real muscle building
tips, once and for all, and are you sick of all the hype?
Well, look no further...on this page, we'll give you some muscle building tips to help you get started and point
you to the right places to find the information you need.
Basically, muscle building is muscular hypertrophy, or the process of new muscle fiber growth. Your muscles are
made up of tiny little fibers that you destroy in the gym, and then grow back when you eat, rest, and sleep.
Another term frequently used to refer to muscle building is "anabolic" or "anabolism".
Okay, so lets get started with some tips:
1) Be well rested for your workout - Thats right, if you haven't had enough rest, you won't achieve the type of
intensity you need to build some serious muscle.
2) Have enough nutrition in your body before your workout - Studies have shown that consuming a protein shake
before your workout has increased strength and muscle mass.
3) Have a journal - You need to be able to record everything you're doing, so you can tell whether you're
improving in your lifts or not.
4) Get your mind right - Now is the time to be focused and pumped. You want to feel excited about your workout,
not down and depressed.
5) Focus on large muscle groups first - The chest, back, shoulders, and thighs are your largest muscle groups,
and you should always do these first in your workout, since working on these muscles releases powerful
6) Lift with 100% intensity - This means give everything you got in a set, and train to the point of concentric
failure, when you can't lift the weight anymore. But, don't overdo training to failure.
7) Lift heavy - Lifting a 5 lb dumbbell a 100 times won't get you big. Pick up those heavy weights and do them
with good form, with maximum intensity.
8) Minimize your rest times - As you progress from week to week, continue to reduce your rest times between
sets, and watch how big and strong you get.
9) Practice progressive overload - Each week, your goal is to either improve the weight, the reps, or the sets,
in order to ensure that you're always building muscle.
10) Eat a lot right after your workout - This muscle building tips is very important, and often overlooked. You
need to get a lot of protein right after your workout, and then you need to eat meals every 3 hours for continuous
Follow the muscle building tips above, and you'll have a definite advantage. Don't blame us if your old clothes
are getting too tight!